SWO is the abbreviation of the Staff Welfare Organization. It works under the cabinet secretariat of the federal govt of Pakistan. It is also the establishment sector department. So, it looks after the welfare and betterment of the Federal government employees. This sector provides many SWO jobs.
It is looking for many talented, hardworking, professional, and skilled people for its further progress. It offers many jobs and career opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan. These jobs can be temporary, contract-based, or permanent. It also works for the welfare of its employees.
Thus, if you are a job seeker and looking for government jobs, apply for the Staff Welfare Organization. It is a reputable and prestigious workplace that provides many facilities to its working staff. It offers employment to both freshers and experienced people.
SWO invites applications from every city of Pakistan. People from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Kashmir, Gilgit, etc., can apply for job positions. All the latest job advertisements are posted on the official website of SWO. Also, it publishes its new vacancies of different jobs in newspapers, online websites, and newsletters, etc.
AVAILABILITY OF SWO JOBS
SWO provides jobs opportunity for the people across Pakistan. Although its headquarters is in Islamabad, its campuses are in different cities. Thus, people from other cities can now apply for any job. The latest and updated job vacancies of this department are given below with all instructions.
COMPLETE LIST OF LATEST SWO JOBS
The updated list of jobs is as below:
- Assistant Welfare Officer
- Senior Supervisor
- Lady vocational Teacher
- Administrator Officer
- Deputy Director
- Forest Officer
- Web Developer
- Patrol Officer
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Protocol Officer
- Research Officer
- Junior Security Assistant
- Assistant Secretary
- Naib Qasid
- Room Attendant
- Security Guard
Therefore, these jobs are of different grades with good salary packages. People from all provinces can apply for any job position. Also, there will be a provincial quota for each province.
The requirements for SWO jobs in 2021 are:
- The qualification will depend on the job post. For higher positions, bachelors and masters are preferred. While for lower posts, matric can also be considerable.
- The age of the candidate will also depend on the job post. However, the candidate must be between 20 to 30 years. The age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for any job post depending on the job.
- Other certificates, experiences, and skills will also be required according to the type of job. Those details will be mentioned against the job post in the ads.
HOW TO APPLY
All the steps of the application procedure are as below:
- Visit the official website of the Candidates Testing Service (CTS). (cts.org.com)
- Download the form and fee slip.
- Deposit the fee slip at the branch of the required bank.
- Fill out the form accurately and carefully.
- Attach the copies of degrees, experience, domicile certificate, CNIC, and photos. These documents must be attested.
- Also, attach a CV and deposited fee slip along with the form.
- Other details about the test and interview will be emailed to the candidates.
- Send the form to the given address. (CTS, Office no 06, 2nf floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue area, Islamabad)
- For more queries contact at 0512120100-272.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must keep the following terms in his mind before applying:
- Application form will be available on the official website of CTS.
- Candidates must send their applications within 15 days of notification.
- Age relaxation will be as per rules. It can be five years maximally.
- For more than one post, candidates will have to apply with separate forms and fees.
- The test fee will not be refundable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
- Candidates will have to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- The provincial quota will be observed as per govt rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- SWO reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The incomplete or late sent form will not be entertained.
- In case of any wrong info on the form, the candidate can risk his employment.
To sum up, Staff Welfare Organization provides many SWO job opportunities to the people of Pakistan. All the eligible candidates from any province or city can apply. SWO is also looking for talented, hardworking, and professional candidates. Thus, if you fulfill all the requirements of the job, then apply.
Both freshers and experienced people can apply for any job. For further information, visit the official website of the Staff Welfare Organization. However, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.