Textile Commissioner’s Organization is govt institute that works under the Ministry of Textile and Commerce. It serves as a technical advisor of the government of Pakistan. Also, it offers many TCO jobs to eligible candidates in Pakistan.
It serves as a legal advisor of the Pakistan govt on technical affairs. It is like a bridge between govt and industries. TCO also functions as a policymaker of the industries. Thus, it requires many talented and professional candidates from all over Pakistan.
Therefore, it offers many career opportunities to professionals. It announces many latest job vacancies in a year. It recruits many skilled candidates in the Ministry of Industries and Textile sector for their further progress.
The head office of the Textile Commissioner’s Organization is in Karachi, while it has many regional offices in other cities. Thus, its vacancies are not for the people of only one city. Instead, people from any city of Pakistan can apply. For that, they must meet all the needs of the job vacancy.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in govt institutes, apply for TCO jobs 2021. These jobs have a bright future for the eligible candidates. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for vacant positions. It also gives training to the fresh and interested candidates.
TCO publishes the latest job vacancies in advertisements, websites, etc. People from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Gilgit, Kashmir, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, etc., can apply for TCO jobs 2021.
AVAILABILITY OF TEXTILE COMMISSIONER’S ORGANIZATION JOBS
The TCO jobs are available in regional offices for the people of any city in Pakistan. Any candidates who fulfill all the job requirements can apply for job vacancies. The available posts are of different grades with different salary structures and benefits.
All freshers and experienced people can apply for TCO jobs 2021. The selection will be according to merit and quota. Therefore, below is the complete list of available jobs. All further details are given below in this article.
UPDATED LIST OF TCO JOBS
The complete list of govt job in Textile Commissioner’s Organization are:
- Automation Support Consultant
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Meteorology specialist
- Risk-based inspection engineer
- Sourcing Manager
- Project Manager
- Director M & E
- Manager IT
- System Analyst
- Team Leader
- Evaluation Officer
- Upper-division clerk UDC
- Field Investigation Officer
- Key Punch operator
- Naib Qasid
Initially, these jobs will be based on the contract. After one year, the performance of the candidate will be observed for fixing the job.
TEXTILE COMMISSIONER’S ORGANIZATION TRAINING PROGRAMS
TCO offers its employees and new candidates to get training from the professionals. This training session grooms the individuals and makes them capable of working in that professional environment.
The requirements for the Textile Commissioner’s Organization TCO jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidates will depend on the vacant job position. However, for higher posts, candidates must have a bachelor’s or masters in the relevant field. For lower posts, inter or matric will also be considerable.
- Applicants must have all verified degrees from the HEC.
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 to 40 years. More aged people will also be recruited depending on the job vacancy. Also, age relaxation will be as per the rules of govt of Pakistan.
- Both males can female candidates are eligible for the job depending on the requirements.
- Other certificates and experiences will be considered. However, for some posts, applicants must have 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Job recruitments will be on the basis of merit and provincial quota.
- After selection, there will be on year period of contract. The performance of the candidates in that year will decide about the fixation of a permanent job in TCO.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of TCO jobs is as:
- Candidates must download the application form of Textile Commissioner’s Organization.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach the degrees, domicile, experience, and other necessary documents with the form.
- Candidates must also attach photos and an original copy of CNIC. All the documents must be attested.
- Submit the form to the address given on the latest job ad.
- Applicants must apply before the due date. Late applications will be canceled.
- Other details about the test and interview will be sent by message.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidate must follow the following terms and conditions before he applies for TCO jobs:
- The application forms will be available on the official website of TCO.
- Candidates must fill all the fields in the form very carefully.
- Applicants can apply for more than one job by sending separate forms.
- The late forms will not be acceptable. Candidates must apply on time.
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt.
- In case the higher authority found any wrong information in the form of the candidate, then it will take legal action against him.
- The name of the vacant job post must be written on the top of the envelope.
- TCO reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel the number of job vacancies.
- Candidates must bring the original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applying candidates must submit the application within 15 days of the job ad.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit and quota.
- The higher education commission must recognize the degrees and the certificates of the applicants.
To sum up, Textile Commissioner’s Organization offers many TCO job opportunities with a bight career to Pakistan’s citizens. All the eligible job seekers can apply for the job vacancy from any city of Pakistan. All job details and instructions are given in this article.
Find more latest government jobs in Pakistan in 2021. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.