TEVTA is the short form of Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority. It is established by the Govt of Punjab, Pakistan. It aims in transforming educational institutes by increasing competition amongst them. This institute offers many govt TEVTA jobs in 2021.
Therefore, it aims to transform the old way of education into the modern technical method. For this purpose, it recruits many eligible candidates. Thus, it is looking for motivated and energetic professionals who could play a role in its further progress.
If you are a job seeker and looking for any govt job in Pakistan, then apply for the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority job. It is a prestigious organization that employs people and provides many facilities with high paying jobs.
Thus, it is a golden career opportunity for the candidates to apply for the latest TEVTA jobs in Pakistan. Therefore, applicants must fulfil all the requirements of the job vacancy. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for vacancies.
It invites applications from all cities like Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, etc. Thus, people from all provinces can apply for job vacancies. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of TEVTA. Find more about TEVTA jobs in 2021 by Epaperjobz.
Similarly, if you are looking for more govt jobs in Pakistan, click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF TEVTA JOBS
TEVTA announces jobs twice to thrice in a year for the eligible candidates of Pakistan. Thus, people from any city can apply for jobs in TEVTA. The job vacancies are of different grades with different requirements.
Also, vacancies can be contract based or permanent. The list of the available posts is given below.
LIST OF TEVTA JOBS
The updated and complete list of jobs in TEVTA is as:
- Lab Technician
- Inventory Clerk
- LTV Driver
- Instructor (various departments)
- Visiting Instructor
- Teacher Domestic Tailoring
- Shop Attendant
- Trainer Graphic Design
- Beautician Teacher
- Junior Trade Instructor
- UPS Instructor
- Assistant Mistress
- Chief Instructor
- Visiting Teacher
- Office Boy
- Store Keeper
- Shop Assistant
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
The requirements for the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidates must be bachelors or maters for higher posts. Similarly, for lower positions, intermediate and matric will also be acceptable.
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 to 45 years. Also, the age relaxation will be according to the rules of the government.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for the job vacancies according to the requirements.
- Experiences and other certificates and diplomas will depend on the requirements of the job. However, for some posts, 5 to 10 years of experience is required.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit and quota.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the TEVTA jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA.
- Download the application form and test fee challan.
- Fill out the form very carefully with all the required information. The given info must be accurate. In case of incorrect details, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach all the required educational degrees, experience certificates, domicile, CV, photos, etc., with the form.
- After that, a test and interview details will be shared with the candidates through email or phone number.
- The written test will be based on MCQs.
- After that, there will be a personality and medical test.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must follow the following terms before they apply for any job vacancy:
- The candidates must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- Also, applicants can apply for more than one job post.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before they apply for a job.
- TEVTA also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job vacancy.
To sum up, the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority is the govt institute of Pakistan. It aims in transforming educational institutes by increasing competition amongst them. This institute offers many govt TEVTA jobs in 2021.
All the job details and updated vacancies are given in this article. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.