[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation is the governmental agency of Pakistan. It mainly provides transport to different tourist spots. And also deals with many hotels and motels across the country. So, it provides tourism development corporation PTDC job opportunities to the citizens of Pakistan.
The government of Pakistan owns PTDC. It was established in 1970 under the Companies Ordinance Act of 1913. However, it contributes a lot to the economy of the country. Previously it contributed 19.4 billion dollars in the economy of a country.
The main headquarter is in Islamabad. PTDC aims in making and securing Pakistan. Also, it ensures the safety of tourists. It aims to develop and maintain tourist information centres. PTDC constructs hotels to attract national and international tourists.
It is striving to create an appealing environment for the tourism industry. Also, to enrich the cultural heritage and ancient treasures. It majorly aims at creating a tourist-friendly image of Pakistan. So, this way, PTDC improves and increses the economy of the country.
PTDC has announced many latest jobs in 2021. All these jobs are advertised through online websites and newspapers. It invites all the eligible and suitable candidates to work in this department. All the individuals across Pakistan can apply for PTDC jobs in 2020.
Candidates who want to work in tourism and travel agencies can apply for PTDC jobs. However, it also requires active, talented, and efficient candidates.
AVAILABILITY OF PTDC JOBS
PTDC offers many job opportunities for freshers, graduates, and experienced candidates. It serves for the public of Pakistan. Most of the PTDC jobs are from Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, etc.
New candidates are also given training in human resources, management and technical fields. So candidates from any city of Pakistan can apply for PTDC jobs through various advertisements.
UPDATED LIST OF PTDC JOBS
Here is the list of available jobs in the tourism sector:
- Program Officer Print Media
- Admin Officer
- Event Management Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Electronic Media Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Managing Director
- General Manager
- M&E Specialist
- Social Media Officer
- Program Officer Digital Media
- Program Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Computer Operator
The central departments of PTDC are:
- Tourist information centers
- Marketing, publicity, and promotion centers
- Planning, development, and engineering
- Personnel and administration
- Finance and accounts
The requirements for all the PTDC jobs will be different depending upon the job post type. The common ones are:
- The age of the candidate must be according to the job post requirements.
- He must have a degree in the relevant subject with at least 1st or 2nd division.
- Applicant must possess all the required skills for the post for which he is applying.
Working in PTDC, it has many benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- The salary structure will be according to the job post.
- The working environment and culture will be professional and productive.
- Candidates will have relaxed working hours.
- There will be many learning opportunities for candidates.
- Candidates will be able to explore many views.
- This department has quite skilful management.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PTDC JOBS
Follow the following steps for applying for PTDC jobs:
- Visit the PTDC official website (tourism.gov.pk).
- Candidate should sign up an account for PTDC jobs. Then complete the registration process.
- After that, download the application form from there.
- Fill out all the necessary and required information. These include name, date of birth, CNIC number, domicile, etc.
- Then select only one post for which you think yourself eligible.
- After that, fill the portion of academic, technical skills, and experience.
- Thus, the candidate must fill the form accurately. It will be rechecked later on interview day.
- The candidates who will have passed all the stages will be called for an interview.
- The number of interviews will depend upon the number of job posts.
- Once the candidates have passed the rest of the stages, they will be admitted for a training session. This training process will decide and select the skilful candidates for the job posts.
- The organization will then give offer letters to candidates. So, they could join the job officially.
- No application will be accepted after the due date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions for PTDC jobs:
- Attach all the required documents with the application form. Like educational certificates, passport-sized photos, technical & experience certificates, CNIC. An incomplete application will be rejected.
- An applicant should attach all the attested copies of documents.
- The candidate must fill the complete form carefully. The incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Forms with wrong information can risk your job. This can affect your job. The organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Application without any attached document will not be accepted.
- While filling the form, the candidate must convert his CGPA to marks.
Hence, the candidate must keep all conditions in his mind.
To conclude, PTDC has announced many latest 2021 jobs. All these jobs are advertised through online websites and newspapers. All the individuals across Pakistan can apply for PTDC jobs in 2020.
PTDC offers many jobs across the country. If you are a job seeker and are eligible for the job posts then must apply. In order to get updates, must visit the official website of PTDC. Also, go through the newspapers.
In short, all the necessary information about PTDC jobs in 2021 are mentioned above. Follow all the instruction before applying for any post. In order to apply for any job post click on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.