Trade Development Authority of Pakistan is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It works under the department of the Ministry of Commerce and Textile. TDAP works as an international trading system of Pakistan. It offers many Trade Development Authority of Pakistan jobs in 2021.
TDPA established in 2006 under the presidential ordinance. It plays an essential role in the trading development of the countries globally. There is a total of 14 regional offices of the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan in different cities.
It requires many talented and professional candidates who could lead to the success of this govt institute. The big cities have a branch of TDAP. Thus, it invites applications from all cities. People for Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KOK, etc., can apply for the jobs in TDAP.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in a reputable govt institute, apply for the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan jobs. All the eligible candidates can apply for job vacancies from anywhere. However, the selection will be according to the merits.
Therefore, all the fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for vacancies. Initially, the position will be based on the contract. Later on, on the performances of the candidates, their job security will be enhanced.
The latest govt jobs in TDAP are advertised in the latest job ads. The list of available job vacancies and their details are below. Also, if you are interested in any other govt job, then click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF TRADE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF PAKISTAN JOBS
The complete list of the latest govt jobs in the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan are:
- Programming Manager
- Advisor GSP Matters
- Expert GSP Matters
- GSP Officer
- Head of Research (different departments)
- Research Associates
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Legal Advisor
- Medical Consultant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Law Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Office Boy
The requirements for the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidates must be bachelors or maters for higher posts. Similarly, for lower posts, intermediate and matric will also be acceptable.
- The age of the candidates must be between 18 to 45 years. Also, the age relaxation will be according to the rules of the government.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for the job vacancies.
- Experiences will depend on the requirements of the type of the job. However, for some posts, 5 to 10 years of experience is required.
- Selection will be made according to the merits.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan TDAP.
- Download the application form and fee slip from the official website.
- Fill the form accurately with all the required information. Write correct spellings of your name, CNIC, date of birth, education, etc.
- Attach the attested copies of degrees, domicile, and other certificates that are necessary to attach with the form.
- Also, attach the copy of the original CNIC, CV, and two attested copies of the passport-sized photographs.
- Candidates must write the name of the post clearly on the envelope. Eligible candidates can apply for more than one job vacancy.
- Submit the form on the due date at the address given on the latest job advertisement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must follow the following terms before they apply for any post.
- The eligible candidates must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Also, applicants can apply for more than one job post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before they apply for a job.
- TDAP also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job vacancy.
To sum up, the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan is a government institute that provides many career opportunities to eligible job seekers across Pakistan. All the details about the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan jobs and their requirements are given in this article.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.