Trading Corporation of Pakistan TCP is the biggest trading house in Pakistan. It works under the Ministry of Commerce of the federal government of Pakistan. It offers many Trading Corporation of Pakistan job opportunities to the eligible candidates.
This TCP institute was founded in 1967 under the Companies Act 1913. It is the first and the largest trading center developed by govt of Pakistan. Therefore, TCP contributes a lot to the economic building of the country. It trades mainly agricultural products.
The head office of the Trading Corporation of Pakistan is in Karachi. Also, there are many regional and sub-regional TCP offices in Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, and Gwadar. Thus, its jobs are not restricted to only one city, but it invites applications across Pakistan.
People from any city can apply. All fresh graduates and experienced people can apply for job vacancies in the Trading Corporation of Pakistan. It invites applications from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Kashmir, Quetta, Peshawar, KPK, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, etc.
TCP announces many recruitments in a year. Candidates can find all details of jobs in recent newspapers and online websites. Above all, Epaperjobz collects all the latest job advertisements and further info about the companies and present to the job seekers.
Therefore, it offers many career opportunities to job seekers. If you are looking to work for the latest govt jobs, then apply for TCP jobs in 2021. It is a highly reputable govt institute that also requires many professional, talented, and motivated candidates.
The complete list of jobs and their details are given below. Similarly, if you are searching more the latest government jobs in Pakistan, then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF TRADING CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN JOBS 2021
TCP jobs are now available in all its regional offices. Eligible candidates from any city can apply for the job vacancies. Freshers, as well as experienced candidates, can apply. Selection will be according to the merit and the provincial quota.
The test will be taken for the recruitment and selection of any candidate. The available job vacancies are of different grades in various departments and offices of the Trading Corporation of Pakistan. Complete details and a full guide about the job procedure are given in this article.
Updated List of Trading Corporation of Pakistan Jobs
The complete list of the jobs in the Trading Corporation govt institute of Pakistan is as:
- Company Secretary
- General Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Deputy Director
- Marketing Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Telephone Operator
- System Analyst
- Data Entry Operator
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Legal Advisor
- Accounts Manager
- Generator Operator
- UDC/LDC Clerks
- Electrical and Technical Engineer
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
These listed job vacancies have hundreds of available posts in different cities like Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, and Gwadar. People with various domiciles can apply according to provincial quota. Similarly, the selection will be according to the merit.
The requirements of the Trading Corporation of Pakistan jobs are:
- The candidate must have an education degree of Bachelors or Masters in the relative field for which he is applying. All the certificated must be recognized by the HEC.
- For lower posts, middle and matric degrees will also be acceptable.
- The age of the applicants must be between 18 to 45 years. Similarly, for some posts, candidates of more ages will be required. However, there will be relaxation in age according to govt rules.
- Both male and female candidates can apply according to the job type.
- The provincial quota and merit will be observed. Thus, only those candidates will be called who will pass the test and interview phases.
- The experience and other certificates, course requirements will depend on the job vacancy.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the Trading Corporation of Pakistan jobs 2021 is:
- Download the application form and the test fee slip from the recommended website.
- Complete the blank fields of the form carefully. Don’t mention any wrong information. Be careful about spellings as well.
- Attach the required documents, including education degrees, experience certificate, domicile, fee slip, and others.
- Also, attach to passport size pictures and a copy of the original CNIC.
- The candidates must write the name of the post clearly on the envelope.
- Applicants can apply for more than one job post using separate forms.
- Send the envelope through post or at the near branch of TCP.
- Candidates must submit the application form on time.
- The details of the test and interview will be sent a message to the applicants.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidates must follow the following terms before he applies for any latest govt job vacancy. So, the terms of references of Trading Corporation of Pakistan jobs areas:
- The job applicants must apply for the available job vacancy within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Also, he/she can apply for more than one post by using different forms. Candidates can send the job form in a single courier.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview of TCP jobs.
- During selection, merit and quotas will be well observed.
- Applicants must provide their current phone number for further updates of tests and interviews.
- Fill the application carefully. In case of wrong info, the candidate will be responsible.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- The test fee will not be refundable.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate if it found any misleading or wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post on the envelope.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will be canceled.
- TCP reserves a right to cancel job announcements or to decrease the number of vacancies.
To sum up, TCP is a federal agency, and thus it offers latest govt Trading Corporation of Pakistan jobs in 2021. If any candidate meets all the job vacancy requirements, he or she can apply from any city or province. The applicants must follow the instructions and guidelines.
TCP career opportunities are for all fresh graduates and experienced candidates. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.