WHO is the World Health Organization, which is the agency of the United Nations. It is responsible for national and international public health. It was established in 1948. Also, it offers many career opportunities as WHO jobs to the eligible candidates of Pakistan.
The head office of the World Health Organization is in Geneva, Switzerland. It works in more than 150 countries and thus has 150 plus regional offices all over the world. Its goal is to ensure universal heaths coverages in billions to protect people from emergencies and provide better health and livings.
Therefore, it offers many career opportunities to hardworking, professional, motivated, energetic, and skilled candidates passionate about serving humanity and fulfilling all the requirements of job positions. If you are a job seeker, then apply for the latest vacancies in 2021.
These job vacancies can secure the future of eligible candidates. All it has attractive salary packages with other facilities as well. People from Pakistan can apply in its regional office in Islamabad. It invites applications from Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit, AJK, Punjab, etc. Thus, any eligible professionals of Pakistan can apply.
Similarly, if you are interested in the latest high-paying govt and private sector jobs, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF WHO JOBS 2021
World Health Organization job vacancies are available at various grades with different requirements and salaries. There is job space for internees, fresh graduates, and experienced people. All the latest jobs and their details are mentioned in this job article.
WHO publishes the latest jobs in various newspapers, and so Epaperjobz provides free details to job seekers by collecting through those papers and sites. People from any city of Pakistan can achieve posts in this prestigious and reputed organization. All jobs and their details are below.
The updated and complete list of WHO jobs are:
- Lead (Sexually Transmitted Infections)
- Technical Officer
- Human Resource Assistant
- Fleet Manager (POLIO)
- Finance Clerk
- STI Prevention Officer
- Technical Officer (Medicines Selection, IP and Affordability)
- Data Specialist
- Emergency Resource Officer
- Finance Officer
- Communications Officer
The requirements for the World Health Organization WHO job vacancies are:
- The qualification of the candidates must be relevant to the job position. However, the applicants must have a degree of MBBS, bachelor’s or masters in the relevant field. All the degrees must be verified by the HEC.
- The age limit of the applicants must be between 25 to 45 years. Also, age relaxation will be as per govt rules of Pakistan.
- Moreover, applicants must have 5 to 15 years of experience for latest vacancies. There are also many jobs for fresh graduates that require no experience.
- Other skills and diplomas will depend on the requirements of the job vacancy.
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on merit for jobs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN WHO 2021
The application procedure of the WHO jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of World Health Organization WHO.
- Firstly, download the application form and test fee challan.
- Secondly, fill out the form very carefully with all the required information of personal data and academia. The given info must be accurate. In case of incorrect details, the organization will take legal action against that candidate.
- Attach all the required attested educational degrees, experience certificates, domicile, CV, photos, etc., with the application form.
- After that, a test and interview details will be shared with the candidates through email or phone number.
- The written test will be based on MCQs.
- Then, only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applicants must follow the following terms and conditions before they apply:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules of govt of Pakistan.
- Also, the candidate must apply within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- Moreover, WHO reserves a right to increase or decrease the number of job vacancies.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- Govt or semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application. Or applicants can also apply online through registration.
- Thus, applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Also, candidates must select the WHO test center that is near to them.
To sum up, World Health Organization WHO is an international agency with its regional offices in various countries across the world. Thus, it also has its office in Pakistan. So, it offers WHO jobs to the nationals of Pakistan. All freshers and experienced people can apply for the latest vacancies and bright career.
Therefore, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.