Ministry of Defense Production MODP is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan. It is responsible for the development and production of the equipment of the Pakistan Armed Forces. It offers many Ministry of Defense Production jobs 2021.
MODP established in 1972. It aims the fulfilment the need of the Pak Armed forces by importing and exporting defense equipment. It offers many career opportunities to the eligible candidates of Pakistan who fit into the job type and fulfil all the jobs’ requirements.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in any federal agency of Pakistan, apply for jobs in the Ministry of Defense Production. It requires many talented, hardworking, motivated, and energetic professionals committed to their nation and careers.
The headquarter of MODP is in Rawalpindi, Punjab. Also, it has many regional offices in different cities. Thus, it invites applications from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Punjab, KPK, AJK, Balochistan, etc.
It announces and publishes its latest job vacancies through various newspapers like Jang, Express, Dawn, Times etc. All the jobs and their details are given in this article. Similarly, if you are interested in more govt or private jobs, click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF MODP JOBS
MODP jobs are available for candidates across Pakistan. These vacancies can be based on contracts or can be fixed as high paying govt jobs 2021. Also, the salary of the posts will be quite attractive, along with many other facilities for the employees.
UPDATED LIST OF MINISTRY OF DEFENSE PRODUCTION JOBS 2021
Therefore, the complete and updated list of jobs in this Ministry re as:
- Area Education Officer
- Assistant Electronics Engineer
- Medical Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Law Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Deputy Director
- Data Processing Assistant
- Section Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Survey Officer
- Planning Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Security Guard
- Steno Typist
- Computer Operator
- Sanitary Worker
- Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Dispatch Rider
- Surgery Specialist
The requirements for the job vacancies in MODP are:
- The applicants must have a B.S/B.SC or MS/M.Sc in the relevant fields. However, for lower posts, matric and middle will also be considerable.
- Similarly, the age of the applicants must be between 18 to 40 years. Also, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the govt.
- The experience will also be required depending on the job vacancy and its requirements.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for jobs.
- Moreover, only shortlisted candidates will be selected for the jobs.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for the jobs in MODP is:
- Visit the official website of the MODP.
- The candidates must register themselves by filling the registration form. After that, fill the application form and apply online.
- Also, applicants must attach the essential education degrees, domicile, certificates, CV, and other required documents.
- The HEC must verify all the documents.
- Applicants must apply within the due date of the job vacancy or 15 days of the job ad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Candidates must follow the following terms before they apply for any Ministry of Defense Production jobs vacancy:
- The job seekrs must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
- Also, applicants can apply for more than one job post by using separate forms.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form or the online form.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job ad, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channels.
- Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad before applying for a job.
- MODP also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job vacancy.
To sum up, the MODP is the federal agency of Pakistan that offers many career opportunities. If you are a job seeker and looking for any govt job, then apply for Ministry of Defense Production jobs 2021.
Also, all the job vacancies and their details are given above in this article. Hence, interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.