[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]National School of Public Policy NSPP is an institute of the federal government of Pakistan. It is responsible for the training of civil servants of higher grades. This way, they become capable of undertaking tasks of policies of operational and strategic levels. It offers many National School of Public Policy jobs to the eligible individuals.
Primarily NSPP visions in the improvement of the quality and effectiveness of the national public policies. It is done when this school improves the quality of its services and training. So, for this purpose, it hires many intellectual candidates.
It has its regional campuses in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta and Peshawar. However, its main NSPP quarter is in Lahore. It has announced many latest jobs vacancies. It requires skilled, energetic and brilliant candidates who could further play a role in its success.
Thus, it offers jobs to all residents of Pakistan. All provinces have their specific quota in the employment of NSPP. It also has 2% quota for disables. It invites applications from all cities like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Kashmir, Peshawar, etc. NSPP offers many benefits and facilities to its working staff, along with many other career opportunities.
Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in a government institute, apply for NSPP jobs 2021. It invites application from eligible candidates across Pakistan. NSPP announces its all latest job vacancies through its NSPP official website, advertisements and other newspapers like Dawn, Express, Jang etc.
All the latest jobs with their further details are given in this article. Also, if you want to see other latest job ads, then click on the button below.
AVAILABILITY OF NATIONAL SCHOOL OF PUBLIC POLICY JOBS 2021
The NSPP jobs are available for people of all cities. It hires new candidates in all its regional campuses. So, it has announced multiple job vacancies. Thus, all fresh graduates and experienced eligible candidates can apply for job vacancies. There is also a job opportunity for disables. The latest jobs in 2021 in Pakistan are listed below.
UPDATED LIST OF NATIONAL SCHOOL OF PUBLIC POLICY JOBS 2021
The updated and complete list of National School of Public Policy jobs 2021 is as:
- Deputy Director
- Computer Operator
- Executive Officer
- Field Worker
- Record Sorter
- Financial Analyst
- LTV Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Network Manager
- System Manager
- General Manager
- Senior Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Security Guard
- Support Staff
Thus, these jobs are for different departments on different campuses. Also, these jobs are of different BPS grades. Selected individuals can be posted on any campus.
The requirements for different job posts are different. However, the main ones are below:
- The education required for lower posts will be matric or intermediate. But for the higher post’s candidates must have done bachelors or masters in relevant fields.
- The age will also depend on the job vacancy. However, the applicant must be between 20 to 30 years. Also, there will be age relaxation for aged people as per the rules of the government.
- Both genders, i.e., male and female candidates, can apply according to the job requirements.
- The experience and other technical certificates will depend on job requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
The method of applying for any National School of Public Policy job is as below:
- For downloading the application form, visit the official website of NSPP.
- Fill out the form with accurate information. Fill your name, phone, CNIC, domicile, address etc. Then write the job name for which you are applying. Be sure about the selected job post.
- Attach all the required documents with form. Those include copies of degrees, certificates, domicile, CNIC and two photos. These docs must be attested. Also, HEC must recognize and verify educational credentials.
- Write the name of job position boldly and clearly on the envelope.
- Send your application form on the address that will be given on the latest advertisement.
- Other details of the test or interview will be sent to you on email.
- Submit your application on the due date.
- For more queries, contact on 92-42-99202001.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and instructions for candidates about the National School of Public Policy jobs and application procedure are:
- The candidate must apply within 15 days of the ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The provincial quota will be well observed during the selection process.
- Also, there will be a job opportunity for disabled persons with their quota.
- Applicants must provide a used phone number for later contacts and updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- HEC must recognize all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the application.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- NSPP reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To sum up, NSPP offers many National School of Public Policy jobs to the eligible individuals. Therefore, if you are a job seeker and looking to work in a government institute, apply for NSPP jobs 2021. It invites application from eligible candidates across Pakistan.
So, it hires new candidates in all its regional campuses. It has announced multiple job vacancies. Thus, all fresh graduates and experienced eligible candidates can apply for job vacancies. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.