Pak Navy is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. Navy is the sub-branch of the Pak Arm Forces. It was established through a parliamentary act through which Pakistan came into being. Its primary function is to protect and secure the sea lines of Pakistan by national policies. It offers many Pak Navy jobs to the citizens of Pakistan.
Similarly, it protects Pakistan’s sea border from external forces. Pak Navy came into existence on the same of Pakistan independence, 14th August 1947. Thus, it then started recruitment programs for the citizens to get in and serve their country. Since then, it has been offering Pak Navy jobs as career opportunities by fulfilling all its needs and individuals’ needs.
It is a maritime security agency. Its vision is national security and maritime economy. It protects the maritime interests of Pakistan and provides disaster relief. Pak Navy develops coastal communities and contributes to international efforts in maintaining the right order at sea. It guards 2047 km of cost of Pakistan by patrolling coasts and sea borders.
Pak Navy announces recruitments twice a year. It offers many job vacancies for PN cadets, civilians, commissioned as well as non-commissioned officers. It has different departments in which it provides jobs e.g., Marine, technical, IT, education, law, and many others. Navy agency announces hundreds of jobs every year.
However, if you are seeking any govt jobs, then apply for Pak Navy jobs 2021. It is a professional agency that provides a high standard environment for its employees. Many job opportunities are waiting for you. Any individual across Pakistan can apply for Pakistan Navy jobs. Thus, if you are fulfilling all its requirements, then you can apply for any job vacancy.
AVAILABILITY OF PAK NAVY JOBS 2021
Pak Navy jobs are available in all its departments. It invites applications from all over Pakistan. All eligible candidates can apply for these jobs. It offers many jobs in both govt sector as well as the private sector. If you can fulfill all requirements of the jobs, then apply.
Therefore, it offers jobs to all fresh candidates, internees, and experienced workers. You can view all the latest vacancies online or in newspapers. It invites applications from Abbottabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Faisalabad, and Multan Kashmir, Karachi, Gilgit, etc. It accepts applications from all candidates.
UPDATED LIST OF PAK NAVY JOBS
The job vacancies are in different provinces and cities. So, the complete list of job vacancies in various departments is as follow:
- Sub Inspector
- Machine Operator
- Laboratory Assistant
- Assistant Examiner
- IT Specialist
- Operational Manager
- Staff for Special Branch
- Naib Qasid
- Data Entry Operator
- Medical Officers
- Sanitary Worker
- Phone Operators
- Electronic Engineers
- Medical Staff
- Weapon Engineers
- Surgeons (different Fields)
Thus, there are many other branches in which eligible candidates can apply.
The requirements for the candidates who are applying for Pak Navy jobs are:
Both male and female citizens of Pakistan can apply for any job vacancy. For that, they must meet all the requirements. Also, applicants must only be citizens of Pakistan.
The height required for these jobs post is a minimum of 5.4 inches.
The education of the applying candidates can vary according to the job post. Usually, it ranges from intermediate, Bachelors to masters. Also, it will require different certificates for specific jobs. The candidate must have a minimum of 55% in academics.
The age also varies for different jobs in different departments. The minimum age requires 25 years to a maximum of 35 years. However, there can be more age limits for certain jobs. The age relaxation will be as per rules.
Marital Status and Experience:
The marital status and experience will also depend on the job posts and their requirements.
BENEFITS OF JOINING PAK NAVY JOBS
The benefits of Navy jobs are as follow:
- Candidates will be provided with free accommodation, housing, and rentals.
- The salary structure is quite good. Salary packages will also depend on the job post.
- The organization will provide the candidate and his family with free medical facilities.
- There will be many abroad, cruises trips and training for candidates.
- Concession for the candidate and his family in the sea and air traveling.
- The organization will provide paid sick and vacation leaves.
- Candidates will be able to learn more in a productive environment.
- Professional officers will train new candidates.
- During training, agency will provide candidates with free accommodation and food facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can apply online for Pak Navy jobs through the following method:
- Visit the official website of Pak Navy, paknavy.gov.pk.
- Register yourself through online registration. You can also register through the nearer center. Provide all the valid and required information. (Email, CNIC number, and name)
- The test schedule will be sent to you through email or the number you will have for registration.
- On the day of the test, the candidate will have to take original documents and CNIC with himself.
- Before the test, the candidate will have to fill the application form.
- The test will be in the form of MCQs according to the prescribed syllabus. The test will be taken through computers.
- After the test, the result official website will announce the result of the test.
- Once the candidate passes the written test, there will be medical, personality, and physical examination.
- After passing those tests as well, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Then after the interview, the final medical test will also be taken by the Navy center. Those candidates who will be fit, they will be allowed to join the Pakistan Navy.
- What is the eligibility criteria for Pak Navy jobs?
- How to apply for Navy jobs 2021?
- What is age relaxation criteria?
- Is experience required for any job post of Navy?
Therefore, all answers are given already in the post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
However, the terms and conditions are as follow:
- The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria i.e., height, education, age, etc.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Age relaxation will be given according to government rules.
- No TA/TD will be given to the candidates who are taking any test or interview.
- Organization reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of job posts and vacancies.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No registration will be done after the due date.
- No incomplete form will be accepted. In case of wrong information, legal action will be taken against that candidate.
- PN Civilian Apprentice Scholarship will be given to the selected candidates. That will last for three years. In case of success, he will be abided by to do the job for a further eight years.
To sum up, Pak Navy is the sub-branch of the Pak Armed Forces. Its primary function is to protect and secure the sea lines of Pakistan by national policies. It offers many Pak Navy jobs to the citizens of Pakistan.
Consequently, Pak Navy announces recruitments twice a year. It offers many job vacancies for PN cadets and civilians. Navy has different departments in which it provides jobs. It announces hundreds of jobs every year.
However, if you are seeking any govt jobs, then apply for Pak Navy jobs 2021. It offers employment to all fresh candidates, internees, and experienced workers. You can view all the latest vacancies online or in newspapers. It invites applications from individuals of all cities.
If you are interested in applying, then click the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.