Pakistan Academy for Rural Development is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It is the govt institute that is located in Peshawar city. So, it provides tuitions to all the students for different qualifications across Pakistan. It offers many Pakistan Academy for Rural Development jobs in Pakistan to eligible candidates.
However, it is the oldest institute for public service. It was established in 1957. It manages research and training for rural developments. Similarly, it is also part of the Establishment Division. Above all, it aims at the training of the officers, civil servants, and instructors. Thus, it offers many training courses.
It offers many career opportunities to the people of Pakistan. It recruits many talented, hardworking, and professional candidates for its services. Thus, PARD invites applications from all provinces or cities. Each province has its quota. However, candidates can be selected based on merit.
If you are a job seeker and want to work in a govt organization, apply for PARD jobs in 2021. It invites Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and KPK.
PARD publishes its latest job vacancies on its official website as well as many other sites and newspapers. For further details, move down. If you are looking for any other govt jobs, click on the button below for more latest jobs.
AVAILABILITY OF PAKISTAN ACADEMY FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT JOBS 2021
PARD jobs are now available for eligible candidates from any city of Pakistan. It offers job vacancies for both freshers as well as experienced people. Both male, female candidates can apply. All the further details and instructions are given in this article.
LIST OF PAKISTAN ACADEMY FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT JOBS 2021
The updated and complete list of PARD jobs is as:
- Research Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Training Officer
- Coordination Officer
- Program Officer
- System Analyst
- Research Supervisor
- Accounts Officer
- Deputy Director
- Computer Operator
- Procurement Officer
- Hostel Caretaker
- Farm Manager
- Medical Officer
- Mess Waiter
- Cafeteria Manager
- Naib Qasid
All these jobs are available in PARD Peshawar. These jobs are of different grades with different salary structures. However, for the latest available Pakistan Academy for Rural Development jobs, you can visit the official ad of jobs by PARD.
The applicant must fulfill the requirements of the jobs. So, the main things to be kept in mind are:
- The qualification of the candidates will depend on the job vacancy and its requirements. Usually, candidates with intermediate, Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degrees are applying.
- The age will also be according to the job—usually, age limits from 18 to 30 years. There can be some job posts that require candidates of more ages. Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Experience and other certificates are also required. It will depend on the job type.
- Both males and females can apply for different jobs.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for Pakistan Academy for Rural Development Peshawar jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of the Open Testing Service (OTS).
- Download the application form and fee slip.
- Submit the fee to the required bank branch.
- Fill out the form with accurate information. i.e., name, phone, CNIC, nationality, date of birth, etc.
- Fill in the portion of the experience as well.
- Also, attach the copies of degrees, certificates, CNIC, domicile, experience, etc., with the form.
- Attach the two photos and CV also along with the application.
- Write the name of the applying post boldly on the envelope.
- Send your form as a courier to the given address. (Manager Operation, Open Testing Service, 93 Street no 3, Media Town, Block A, Islamabad)
- For more queries, contact on 091-9224472.
- Further updates about the test and interview will be emailed to you.
TERMS AND CONDITION
Before applying for Pakistan Academy for Rural Development jobs, candidates must keep the following points in their minds.
- There will be an age relaxation of 5 years as per the rules of the government.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post. However, he must use different application forms for applying.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Application forms are available on the OTS website.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- Applicant must send the application within 15 days of notification.
- All the documents must be attested and verified by HEC.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- Applicants must provide a used phone number for later contacts and updates. In case of a wrong or off sim number, the candidate will be responsible for any loss.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- The PARD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts. Or it can also cancel the job vacancies and ads.
To sum up, Pakistan Academy for Rural Development Peshawar jobs are available for eligible candidates of Pakistan. People from Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK can apply. However, all the latest jobs and their other details are all above.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.