[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. It works under the Ministry of Commerce and Textile. It is usually referred to as PIFD. Thus, it offers many Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design jobs in 2021.
PIFD is a public design institute with its prior quarter in Lahore, Punjab. It was established in 1994. It provides equivalent education degrees that are HEC recognized. Similarly, it gives education to the students and makes them professional graduates in this field. It also offers many job opportunities to eligible candidates.
It aims to produce the new generations of designing and manufacturing with advanced success in this field. Therefore, that it requires many talented, professional, and energetic candidates from all across Pakistan. So, people from any city can apply for job vacancies.
If you have an education in the fashion and design field, you can apply for these jobs. It provides many career opportunities to job seekers in Pakistan by giving them employment. It has over 200 staff members, but it still recruits many candidates at different posts. The departments for the job’s are:
- Fashion and Design
- Fashion Marketing and Promotion
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Textile Design
- Accessories and Products
- Leather Accessories and Footwear
- Ceramic and Glass Designs
Therefore, each job vacancy has its requirements and benefits. However, the salary packages are different depending on the job position type. Epaperjobz collects and provides you many latest job ads and their details.
Thus, if you are interested in any company or organization, whether it is govt sector or private, you can get details. For more latest jobs in Pakistan 2021, click on the button below.
UPDATED LIST OF PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF FASHION AND DESIGN JOBS 2021
PIFD invites applications from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Jammu Kashmir, Gilgit, FATA, KPK, etc. can apply. It works internationally. Also, it provides job vacancies for all fresh graduates and experienced people at different grades.
PIFD Lahore jobs are available for any candidate in Pakistan. People from any city can apply if they meet all job requirements. These govt jobs are of different grades with various salary packages. The complete list of the latest govt job is as below:
- Assistant Professor
- Director Internationalization
- Course Coordinator
- Deputy Director Internationalization
- Deputy Director Planning
- Software Programmer
- Director QEC
- Research Analyst Internationalization
- Associate professor
- Internal Auditor
- Deputy Controller of Examination
- Assistant Treasurer
- Internal Auditor
- Development Officer
- Chiller Operator
- Estate Officer
- Generator Operator
There are a different number of job posts for each vacancy. These PIFD jobs are available at various grades in different departments. Initially, employment can be temporarily based on the contract. Later on, that can be changed to the fixed jobs.
The requirements of the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design jobs are:
- The minimum education of the applicants must be masters with only first or second division. No application with a 3rd division degree will be acceptable. Thus, applicants must have done education of 16 years. However, for some posts, intermediate and bachelors are also required.
- The experience duration will depend on the job type. The average duration required is between 5 to 15 years. Some posts don’t require the experience of the freshers.
- The age limit is between 24 to 50 years old. Age relaxation will be as per rules of govt.
- Both males and female candidates can apply for PIFD jobs in 2021.
- Selection will be made based on the open merit. However, there will be a 2 percent quota for disabled persons.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of PIFD.
- Download the application form and the test fee slip from the official website.
- The applicants must submit the test fee to the required bank of UBL, HBL, or ABL.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information. Do not leave any field blank.
- Candidates must attach copies of the verified degrees, CNIC, experience certificate, domicile, and any other required documentation.
- Also, attach the two photographs, CV and fee slip.
- One person can apply for more than one job with separate forms.
- Applicants must write the name of the job vacancy on the envelope.
- The candidates should send the form to the address given in the latest job advertisement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidates must read the following terms of references before they apply for any Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design jobs job post.
- The candidate must apply for a job vacancy within 15 days of the job advertisement.
- Also, applicants can apply online for more than one post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The merit and disabled candidates’ quota will be observed during the selection process.
- HEC must recognize all the documents of the applicants.
- The test fee will be non-refundable.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit as per quota.
- The organization will take legal action against a candidate in case of wrong info.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- With the release of new job advertisements, the candidate will have to apply again freshly.
- Govt and semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview.
- Applications should reach the office on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
- Candidates can also read all the guidelines on the latest job ad or website before applying for a job.
- PIFD also reserves a right to increase or decrease job vacancies or cancel any job ad.
To conclude, any eligible candidate can apply for the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design jobs in 2021. PIFD invites applications from every city based on merit. Thus, all the details about job vacancies in this institute of govt of Pakistan are given above. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.