Pakistan meteorological department is the federal agency of the government of Pakistan. So, it is commonly known as PMD. It works under Cabinet Secretariat. It is also a scientific and service department responsible for providing service all across Pakistan. PMD offers many Pakistan meteorological department job vacancuies to the eligible candidates in Pakistan.
The PMD was established in 1947. It progresses in many services like observation, earthquake, nuclear explosion detection, satellite, radar, flight safety and weather forecasting techniques. It has gained its success through the computerized methods.
This department plays a vital role in scientific research also. It researches in all its fields. The main headquarters is in Islamabad. PMD offers many career opportunities to the eligible candidates.
So, it hires many candidates for the govt jobs recruitment in weather, climate and geophysical phenomenon. It aims in the traffic safety of air, land and sea. It provides many job posts for the job seekers in this field.
If you are eligible and can fulfil all the requirements of these jobs, then apply for PMD . It requires many talented, hardworking and professional candidates at different posts.
Citizens from any city can apply for these jobs. It invites application from residents of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad, Abbottabad, Gilgit, Kashmir etc. Thus, all the individuals across Pakistan can apply for these jobs.
It offers jobs for all fresh graduates and experienced people. PMD announces all the latest jobs in PMD through job advertisements or newspapers. The job vacancies and their application procedure for the job are below in this article.
AVAILABILITY OF PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT JOBS
PMD jobs are now available for all eligible candidates. PMD announces latest jobs twice a year. It provides career opportunities to all freshers as well as experienced candidates. The latest and updated jobs are below.
UPDATED LIST OF JOBS 2021
The job posts are available for different grades and in various departments. Also, different cities and provinces have a different number of reserved seats. Both male and female candidates can apply depending on the job post. The new job vacancies list is as below:
- Assistant Ministerial
- Meteorological Assistants
- Sub Engineers
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- System Analyst
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Senior Observer
- Scientific Researcher
- Radio Mechanic
- Balloon Maker
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
Thus, apply for a job for which you are eligible. For more latest jobs visit the official website of PMD.
The requirements of Pakistan meteorological department jobs are:
The qualification of the applicant will depend on the type of job. However, the candidate must have a minimum of B.S degree in the required field. For some posts, masters degree is also important. The degrees must have A or B at least. Also, HEC must recognize all degrees.
Both male and female candidates can apply for BPS-16 or BPS-17 jobs in this filed.
The applicant must be of age between 20 to 30 years of age. However, more aged candidates can also apply depending on the job type. Similarly, it offers the age relaxation of 5 to 10 years according to the job.
The organization will also reserve seats for candidates from different cities or areas. Like candidates with the domicile of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit and FATA can apply. But the candidates will be selected according to the number of seats.
Other certificates and courses demand will depend on the job type. Also, organization will mention its requirements in the latest ad.
HOW TO APPLY
The method to apply any job is as below:
- Visit the official website of Testing Service Pakistan. (itspak.org)
- Some posts are allowed to apply online and some manually.
- Download the application form from there.
- Fill that form with all the required information, e.g., name, CNIC, domicile, phone, academia, experience, etc.
- Attach the required documents’ attested copies, like degrees, certificates, domicile, CNIC, and academic marks sheets.
- Also, attach 2 attested photos. These must also be certified.
- Download fee slip and submit your payment in the recommended bank. Attach that slip with the form also.
- For lower grades, send the form to the office. The address is of chief Admin Officer, PMD, Pitras Road, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad. Similarly, for higher grades, posts apply online.
- After that, candidates will be admitted for the written test.
- Candidate not meeting any requirements will be rejected at any age.
- The last date of form submission will be 15 days after notification.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms for applying for any job post:
- Applicants must send the form within 15 days of job notification.
- The organization will select candidates based on requirements and test remarks.
- Those who will apply for more than one post they must send a separate form for each post.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- In case of any wrong information of the candidate, he will be disqualified for any post. Also, legal action will be taken against him or her.
- The govt employees must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and late application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA are admissible for interview or test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The fee that the candidate will submit is not refundable.
- No gadgets or phones will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Age relaxation will be according to the rules of the govt.
To sum up, Pakistan meteorological department jobs are available for different posts. All the eligible candidates could apply for these jobs. So, a candidate from any province or city can use according to their reserved seats.
It offers jobs for all fresh graduates and experienced people. All the latest jobs in PMD are announced through newspapers. The job vacancies and their application procedure are given above in this article.
Interested candidates can apply through clicking on the button below:
There are currently no vacancies.