Trade Dispute Resolution Organization is a government institute of Pakistan that works under the Ministry of Commerce and Textile. It works as a bridge between the Pakistani firm and the foreign firm. It offers many Trade Dispute Resolution Organization jobs to the citizens of Pakistan.
This federal agency of govt of Pakistan was established under the policy framework of trade in 2014. Mainly, TDRO works as the assistant for the investigation of the national and international imports and exports system.
Therefore, it settles the trade disputes internationally and makes friendly relationships of Pakistan with other countries. Thus, it offers many job opportunities to eligible candidates. It requires talented, motivated, and professional candidates to grow its economy further.
Hence, if you are a job seeker and looking forward to work in a reputable organization then apply for jobs in TDRO. The main head office is in Islamabad while it has more than five branches in other cities. Thus, it invites applications from Lahore Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Kashmir, Gilgit, Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, KPK, etc.
Trade Dispute Resolution Organization TRO offers career opportunities to all eligible fresh graduates and experienced people. These jobs can be based on the contracts which will decide the permanency of jobs according to the performance of the candidate. Or jobs can also be fixed jobs according to the experiences.
So, if you are looking for govt jobs then all the details about jobs are given below. Similarly, if you are finding more latest govt jobs then click on the button below. As Epaperjobz provides all the jobs updates by collecting from different newspapers.
UPDATED LIST OF TRADE DISPUTE RESOLUTION ORGANIZATION JOBS
Hence, the list of the latest govt jobs in TDRO is as:
- General Manager
- Deputy Director
- Director Assistant
- IT Administrative
- Data Entry Operator
- System Analyst
- Trade manager
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Officer
- Company Secretary
- Computer Programmer and Operator
- Project Manager
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
All these job vacancies are available in different posts and salary structures. Each job will have different requirements.
The common requirements of the Trade Dispute Resolution Organization jobs are:
- The qualification of the candidates for higher posts must be Bachelors or Masters. All degrees must be verified by the HEC. However, for lower posts, middle and matric will also be acceptable.
- The age of the applicants should be between 18 to 40 years old. Some vacancies require aged people. However, age relaxation will be as per the rules of the government of Pakistan.
- Also, only male genders can apply for job positions.
- Experience and other requirements will depend on the job type.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure of the Trade Dispute Resolution Organization jobs is as:
- Visit the official website of TDRO.
- Download the application form and fee slip.
- Submit the fee to the nearest required bank.
- Fill the form carefully with all required information.
- In case of wrong info, candidates will be responsible themselves.
- Attach the required documents and degrees with the form.
- Also, attach photos and a copy of the original CNIC.
- All the documents must be attested and verified by HEC.
- Send the application to the address given in the latest job advertisement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidates must follow the following points before applying for the TDRO job.
- The job seekers must apply for the job vacancy within 15 days of the job ad.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Age relaxation will be according to the rules of the govt of Pakistan.
- Candidates must bring their original documents on the day of the interview. Information on the form will be verified from original docs. In case of wrong info, the org will take legal action against applicants.
- Govt and semi govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- HEC must verify all the documents.
- After the test, the selection will be made based on merit.
- TDRO reserves a right to increase, decrease or cancel the number of job vacancies.
- Similarly, no TA/DA will be admissible at the time of test or interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the post boldly on the envelope of the form.
- Applications should reach the address on the due date. Late forms will not be considered.
To sum up, TDRO is the federal agency of the govt of Pakistan. It requires many professional and eligible candidates for many job recruitments. All the job seekers who meet the job requirements can apply for Trade Dispute Resolution Organization jobs. These jobs can secure the future of the candidates.
All the details about TDRO jobs are given above. Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.