[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pakistan Zoological Survey is the department of the Ministry of Climate Change. It works for the gathering of the information of the taxonomy of the animal life of Pakistan. So, for that purpose, it conducts many surveys. Thus, it offers many Zoological Survey of Pakistan job opportunities to the eligible candidates.
This department informs the government of Pakistan about the zoological matters, managements, and import, the export of the wildlife. It also conducts researches on wild, aquatic and marine lives. For that, it also gives training to the govt and non-govt institutes which are related to biodiversity.
The main headquarter is in Islamabad. But it offers many career opportunities to the people of Pakistan. It is a govt institute that works under the Ministry of Climate Change. Pakistan Zoological Survey department has announced ten billion tree tsunami programme under the Ministry of Climate Change.
It invites applications from many talented candidates. If you are a job seeker, then apply for the Zoological Survey of Pakistan jobs 2021. It is a reputable organization that employs along with many facilities to its employees. It offers jobs for the people of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, etc.
Thus, it offers to both fresh graduates and experienced people. All the latest job advertisements are publishing in other news, newspapers, and websites. And thus, all the latest jobs 2021 are as below in this article after searching jobs for different sources.
AVAILABILITY OF ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PAKISTAN JOBS 2021
These jobs are now available for candidates across Pakistan. Both freshers and experienced people across Pakistan in any city can apply. Therefore, these jobs are available based on open merit as well as local jobs. Some of the top jobs are given below with all their further details.
Updated List of Zoological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2021
The complete list of Pakistan jobs 2021 is as below:
- National Project Manager
- Database Specialist
- IT specialist
- Research Officer
- Assistant Zoologist
- Field Assistant
- Web Developer
- Assistant Wildlife Officer
- Admin Assistant
- LTV Driver
- HTV Driver
- Field Observer
- Night Watchman
- Research Assistant
These jobs are for people of Sindh, Punjab, KPK, and Balochistan. Each province has its quota. Also, there can only be local and open merit quota. Any eligible candidate will have a chance to apply. Similarly, there will be a 2.2 percent quota for disabled persons.
These jobs are of different posts with different salary packages and other facilities. After selection, posting can be done based on job vacancies in various offices or departments of the Zoological Survey of Pakistan. The primary job location in Islamabad.
The requirements of the government jobs of Zoological Survey of Pakistan are:
- The candidate’s education must be Bachelors or Masters degrees in the relevant subjects. Also, the degrees must be verified by HEC. For higher posts, the candidates must have 1st or 2nd division depending on the job type.
- The age of the candidate will also be according to the job vacancy. However, the average age required is 25 to 50 years. Also, there will be age relaxation as per govt rules.
- The experience will depend on the job position of Zoological Survey of Pakistan. The job can be for new candidates and people with experience of 5 to 10 years.
- Both males and females also disables can apply for jobs.
- Selected candidates will be posted to any branch. Also, the selection will be according to local and open merit.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure for these govt jobs is as below:
- Visit the official website of open testing service OTS.
- Download the application form from there. Similarly, download the fee slip for the entry test.
- Applications for government jobs can be sent by applying online.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information. (name, CNIC, date of birth, qualification, experience, etc.)
- Attach the fee slip, copies of degrees, experience and domicile certificates, CNIC, and attested pictures.
- Send the form to the address that will be given in the latest job advertisement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here are some points, which a candidate must keep in his mind before he apply online at vacancies:
- The application form of jobs must be submitted within 15 days of the latest job ad.
- The age relaxation will be as per govt rules.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Selection will be made based on merit and quota.
- In case of wrong information, legal action will be taken against the candidates.
- The organization will accept no form with incomplete information.
- Department will not accept late sent applications after the due date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- The candidate must write the name of the job vacancy on the right of the envelope.
- Applicants can apply for more than one job vacancy. However, they must use separate application forms.
- Organization reserves the rights to increase, decrease or cancel job vacancies.
To Sum up, the Zoological Survey of Pakistan jobs 2021 are available based on open merit. Any eligible candidates apply for job opportunities. These jobs offer many career opportunities for applicants who are passionate about their careers.
All the available jobs list is mentioned above. Also, all other important information is elaborated. Interested candidates can apply for the job by clicking on the button below.
There are currently no vacancies.